Personalized Ham T Shirts and Coffee Mugs, New Designs!

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by KA7UNW, Jul 1, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. KA7UNW

KA7UNW Ham Member QRZ Page

Wear your Amateur Radio call sign with pride! Send me your call sign and we will print it on the shirt. You can even request a free full color mock up photo, with your call sign, before you order to see how your custom shirt will look! All designs are printed on high quality shirts and will last for many wash cycles. If you would prefer a tank top, V neck, long sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, hoodie, sweat shirt or Women's styles please ask me for a price quote. Shirts start at $20, plus shipping. Email me, Andy KA7UNW, at KA7UNW@netzero.net for exact prices. Paypal accepted.

100% ring-spun cotton
    Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
    30 singles
    Tear-away label
    Pre-shrunk
    Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
    Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center

quad 1.png quad 2.png quad 3.png quad 4.png quad 5.png quad 6.png
    All T shirt designs are also available on coffee mugs.These sturdy mugs are perfect for your morning coffee, afternoon tea, or whatever hot beverage you enjoy. They're glossy white and yield vivid prints that retain their quality when dish-washed and microwaved. Mugs are $17 plus shipping. Email me, Andy KA7UNW, at KA7UNW@netzero.net for the exact shipping rate. Paypal accepted.

• Ceramic
    • 11oz (325ml)
    • Dishwasher and microwave safe
    • Printed in the USA and Europe
    This product is made on demand.

quad 1 a.png quad 2 a.png quad 3 a.png

2. KA7UNW

KA7UNW Ham Member QRZ Page

Please note the email address is KA7UNW@Netzero.net. The above T shirt description has an incorrect email address. See our latest posting for new items and lowered prices, 73, Andy, KA7UNW.