SOLD Perfectly Matched Pair, 3-500ZGs

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9CHM, Nov 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N9CHM

N9CHM Ham Member QRZ Page

Found these when I was going through some boxes at the Estate (WA4MIF). They are Pride brand which is a Chinese tube which was a precursor to Taylor tubes (same factory I believe) which RF Parts sells. Ran a pair in my Drake L7 years ago, very good tubes. I sent them to Richardson Electronics in FL for testing. They are a perfectly matched pair with 100% output. 5KVDC to the anode ground showed no current draw, i.e. vacuum is good. 5VDC to filament showed normal current for a new tube (14.8A). Pulse tested under load showed cathode emission of a new tube. Same report for the 2nd tube. They are perfect N.O.S. tubes. These heavy duty graphite anode tubes have a higher plate anode dissipation than regular 3-500Zs, up to 600W, with appropriate cooling. The data test sheets from Richardson will be included. Price is $325 for the matched pair shipped to lower 48 (FEDEX). They will be shipped in appropriate boxes for this tube, and double boxed of course. USPS M.O. or PayPal (no fees to you). Thanks and 73, Dave

Attached Files:

• 22.JPG
      22.JPG
      File size:
      669.4 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      399.1 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      388.1 KB
      Views:
    KG4BFR, KE9OL and W6GH like this.
  2. N9CHM

N9CHM Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD....

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.