ad: elecraft

Passed the big E

Discussion in 'Becoming an Amateur Radio Operator/Upgrading Privi' started by KI7YON, Nov 22, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
  1. KI7YON

KI7YON Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks to QRZ and other web sites for providing free practice tests and study material. must have taken and studied 100's. did well on practice tests was scoring 80-90 % the last few days. was confident, took test today and got 11 wrong!! passed but was not a personal satisfaction. But passing is passing, very proud and glad I made it. Pretty good for a old fart 70 years old !!! have an electrical background but not radio electronics. Trying to keep my mind active. NOW what equipment to get ?????

AF7XT, KV6O, W7UUU and 1 other person like this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Absolutely awesome news!!!! Good work on "finding the resources" to reach your goals! There's such a wealth of information out there, at the easy reach of Google...

I hope to see you on the bands :)

Major congrats :)

Dave
    W7UUU

KI7YON likes this.
  3. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah! Be proud!

But also, get on the air, and sign your QSOs /AE, while you can, before the FCC posts your updated license!

I treasure my several /AG and /AE QSOs. Got cards too.

4. KG5THG

KG5THG Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations!

KI7YON likes this.