ad: Schulman-1

Partial Confirmation

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by K9AAN, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K9AAN

K9AAN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have several entries that are flagged as "Partial Confirmation". I understand what it means and how to correct it but how do I know WHAT to correct?

All the info on PC says is that some of the data matches and some doesn't. Looking at the edit page, how do I tell what matches and what doesn't? How do I know if it's my error or the other guys?

I can't correct it if I don't know WHAT to corre

• [​IMG]

2. N0AMT

N0AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

The email should have a list of each QSO and under it it should say the error:

Also, if these partial matches are for state, or grid, and are as a result of you uploading an ADIF file. I have made a fix to a bug that affects those people. If this is the case, re-importing your ADIF should resolve this.

3. K9AAN

OK, I guess. I'll see if I can figure it out.

4. K9AAN

What email?

5. N0AMT

Pardon me.. The private message for the partial confirmation.

6. K9AAN

OH! Well since there were a bunch of them and I didn't know they were important, I deleted all of them.

Is there a deleted private message folder?

7. K9AAN

OK. I found some of those partial confirmations have the wrong CQ or ITU Zone number. I can edit HIS but I can't edit mine.

Also, is a PC generated if a Japanese station doesn't have STATE data?

8. N0AMT

Rut Roh...

No there isn't.

I'll try to set you up for reconfirmation, let me know if you get new private messages... may take a few.

9. N0AMT

Your CQ Zone and such is in your logbook setup, however at present we don't have a way to update the logs after a settings change for your logbook (this is in the works)

As far as the Japanese state I had a bug that did cause this. I am going to set you up for reconfirmation.. standby for PMs

10. N0AMT

Did it work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.