ad: portazero-1

Parity ACT HR1301 Dies in Senate

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W1YW, Dec 10, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

2. AG7BF

AG7BF Ham Member QRZ Page

In my vocation, I don't get to choose what area I live in. Pastors in the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod switch jobs only when they receive a call from another congregation and choose to accept it. You never know where that call is going to come from or when. The most choice you have is "Yes or no" on the new opportunity.

I'm happy with my 20m dipole, and so is my condo association.

3. KC2UGV

KC2UGV Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds like you need to make a choice: HOAs or your job choice. Regardless, your choice. You are always allowed to switch careers. Or, go a pastor wherever you like.

But, it sounds like this law isn't even needed. You have a condo association, and you have an operable antenna. Win-win.

4. KE7EYM

KE7EYM Ham Member QRZ Page

5. KE7EYM

KE7EYM Ham Member QRZ Page

Ke7eym
    I own my land. I own my house that I built. The dear,elk,bears.wolf's,cyotes, rabbits, and rattle snakes don't care. As a working retired person,i picked my spot carefully. I drilled my well, put up my anntanas,use my radios, and use my 4570 gov. to rock my rocking chair on the porch.And don't forget the 18 year old Glenfitch single malt. There is no better life with the Mike in my hand. Guess what, nobody tells me what to do. What govermen?
    Thank you,Roger

6. KC2UGV

KC2UGV Ham Member QRZ Page

The government that issued the callsign "KE7EYM" :p Also, the government that gives you access to a spectrum slice. Also, the government that entires you have actual Glenfitch single malt rather than methanol.

That government.

7. W8LV

W8LV Ham Member QRZ Page

Yea...great. But he's no John Glenn. He's an HOA Lap Dog.

8. K4JDH

K4JDH Ham Member QRZ Page

The legislation should never have been! When you agree to follow rules, that should be the end of the discussion unless those rules violate someone's rights. If the majority want the rules changed and can do so without violating rights that is a different matter.

So this Lap Dog in effect protected the majority. I like him!

W8CVE likes this.