SOLD Panasonic SW Receiver RF-2200 "Tech Special"

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB4DX, Apr 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KB4DX

KB4DX Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale: Panasonic portable RF-2200 AM and Shortwave Receiver, "as-is for parts or repair no returns no trades". This model covers the AM broadcast band and also an additional 7 bands of shortwave from 3.8 through 28 Mhz. It has a BFO so will work for CW and SSB. Ok, so what's wrong with it? Well, I'm not sure, it just "quit working", it is not getting any power at all. The AC cord is good but I don't have the test equipment or means to check anything else. When turned on nothing happens, no lights, no sound, no strange noises, no anything at all. Cosmetically it's a little dusty, a few scratches and scrapes, and some corrosion in the battery box. Internally it looks clean and there is no visual indication of anything that could be wrong. AC cord is included but nothing else. $50 and will ship for free to any of the 50 states via USPS ground. Can ship via USPS Priority Mail upon request for $8 more. Paypal, money order, cashiers check all ok.

Attached Files:

2. N2NOW

N2NOW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

any trade options considered???

3. KT7DX

KT7DX Ham Member QRZ Page

4. KT7DX

KT7DX Ham Member QRZ Page

Still have it? Terry, KT7DX

5. KB4DX

Yes, the radio is still available. And no, the battery cover is not missing...I just didn't include it in the pictures, it's there.

6. KB4DX

Still available, I will answer the inquiries in the order they come in. Thank you!

7. KB4DX

SOLD!

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.