For Sale Paltstar AT4k tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1PGA, Apr 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N1PGA

N1PGA Ham Member QRZ Page

Palstar AT4K legal limit antenna tuner.

This is the high quality legal limit tuner with heavy duty components that helped build the Palstar reputation.

Handles 1.5kw from my Alpha 99 with ease. Used here on a 80m vertical & 160m Inv-V last fall before I got both antennas matched properly out at the feed points.

Wide range smooth and easy operation. Tunes just about anything, balanced or un-balanced.

Works great, looks great inside & out with a few smudges and a few light scratches on the sides of the case.

Refurbished and calibrated by Palstar in Feb-2018.
    • New edge-wound roller inductor installed
    • New turns counter installed
    • New metering installed
    I'm selling this excellent component now that my antennas are well matched. I'm keeping a Palstar AT2k as my spare device should I get to experimenting with wire antennas in the future.

No returns accepted, but this tuner works terrific. You will be pleased with this tuner.
    Additional pictures available if required.

$595.00 Shipped within US
    PayPal only please.

Contact via email only please:
    N1PGA@aol.com

IMG_5637.JPG IMG_5634.JPG
    IMG_5635.JPG

KC2YMO and WB5THT like this.
  2. KE0SSM

KE0SSM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Still available ?

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.