ad: IACantenna-1

For Sale Palstar AT5K Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4WH, Jan 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. K4WH

K4WH Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale: Palstar AT5K Antenna Tuner. Nice very clean unit, looks like new. No marks, or dings. From non smoking home. One of four tuners here in the shack. Really has hardly any use since I am not on the air much at all these days, and am only running barefoot power, or maybe using my Elecraft KPA SS amp along with the Elecraft KAT automatic tuner. No roller inductor issues, and the meter works 100 % as it should.

Will be shipped in the original Palstar double boxes, manual, and a custom dust cover. This is the model with the cooling fan built in. These tuners are great for 160 and 80 if you are having problems with other tuners.

Price: $ 675.oo and I will split the shipping and insurance. It is a heavy package. I have weighed it and it comes in at 40 pounds. The box is 18x24x26, so you can check the cost of shipping from 29710. I do not use a franchise company, I ship directly from a real UPS, or FedEx shipping depot.

Thanks for reading, Lance L k4wh Clover SC P1000953 2.jpg
    N0HN, WA7SGS and KB1YFD like this.
  2. KD8FJM

KD8FJM Ham Member QRZ Page

interested in a trade for a hf rig?
  3. KA1SPY

KA1SPY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am very interested. Still have it? Looking for an amp as well if you have any of those hanging around
    N1NEC likes this.
  4. KD7FQI

KD7FQI Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to buy it for the full $675 if one of the earlier deals does not go through. I can do paypal. KD7FQI at
  5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.