ad: KF7PMW-1

SOLD PALSTAR AT4K

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3ZV, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N3ZV

N3ZV Ham Member QRZ Page

For your consideration is a PALSTAR AT4K. The unit is in excellent condition with a couple of scratches on the rear panel which can be seen in the pic. Here are some particulars of this AT4K: will tune the complete 160 meter band on a 90 ft. cage vertical and 2 double bazooka antennas, will tune the entire 160 meter band on a 2 element 80 meter beam, will tune the entire 80 meter band for the 2 element beam and will tune the entire 40 meter band on the 80 meter beam. I did not try to tune a fish or a wet noodle! ALL the above is at a full 1500 watts. This tuner is about 30% off the new price at $625 shipped in North America, will ship internationally. Ships in original packaging. I will accept cash, check or money order. NO Trades, NO PAYPAL do not ask. Please do not waste out time tire kicking, thank you.

Attached Files:

2. NG6X

NG6X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I can go $500 shipped if your interested

3. N3ZV

N3ZV Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested but how about $550 shipped all the way to CA.

Whitney
    N3ZV

4. N3ZV

N3ZV Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.