ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD Palstar AT-5K Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4RFC, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4RFC

N4RFC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I got this tuner to handle my 40 Meter Double Extended Zepp antenna with my SB-220 amplifier. I tried several other tuners and none could handle the high voltages on the antenna with the amp running 1500 PEP. This one did.

I have had it two years and have had NO PROBLEMS with it, it has never flashed over or given me a minutes problem. It has been rock solid. The case is very clean and the all functions of the tuner are fully functional.

The Double Zepp is gone, and my smaller tuner will handle the new antenna just fine. This is a BIG tuner, but it will handle lots of power and high impedances at the feed point. It is 16 inches wide, 18 inches deep, and 8.5 inches high. It works well from 160 Meters up to 15 Meters, but doesn't do so well on 24 and 28 mhz. It has reduced matching specs on the higher frequencies. $850 in the original box and I will pay shipping to US addresses. Contact leave a note here or contact me at bob at n4rfc dot com.
    AT5K-1.jpg AT5K-2.jpg AT5K-3.jpg

KH6KG, W7GST, N0HN and 2 others like this.
  2. W5NOW

W5NOW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I Will Take It at 750.00 and I pay half shipping
    Thanks Bob

3. N4RFC

N4RFC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.