SOLD palm mini paddle

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by VE9VIC, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. VE9VIC

VE9VIC Ham Member QRZ Page

palm mini paddle model pr-mp817, All Black, Aluminum Housing, Magnetic Quick Mount, Cord, and Travel Case , bought in 2017, brand new, only used and connected 5 minutes to make sure everything is ok, I bought it for Pota and Sota activation along with a Youkit HB1b and ZM2 ATU but no time so far, asking 200 canadian firm+ shipping, no trade, Paypal ok, I'm ok on QRZ. rino mini paddle.jpeg file-5.jpeg The mini paddle was bought at Morse express, it's now sold out. thank, 73 de ve9vic.

KC6JLX likes this.
  2. KC6JLX

KC6JLX Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the Palm mini paddle still available? I'm very interested in buying it. I can do paypal. My call KC6JLX and is current on QRZ.com. Thank you for a quick response.

3. KC6JLX

KC6JLX Ham Member QRZ Page

What is your Paypal account or email or where should I send the funds? Also shipping cost info?

4. VE9VIC

5. VE9VIC

the mini paddle is almost sold thank to all the people who answered my post, If the person back down I will let you know, 73.

6. VE9VIC

you are the first so I will wait your answer.

7. VE9VIC

8. VE9VIC

sold..sold thank you .

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.