ad: elecraft

SOLD Pair of K3's with P3's

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7RHT, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7RHT

K7RHT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I have a pair of K3's with P3 panadaptors. These 2 K3's were factory built with dual receivers and the works. A copy of the build receipt is attached as a picture that shows all that these K's include. I have the original boxes which I thought were thrown out, but my wife just put them in out garage so all is good. They have sequential serial numbers on the K3's the serial numbers are 8372 and 8373, the P3 serial numbers are 3281 and 3282. They come with custom made covers bearing the Elecraft Logo, and come with the Nifty manuals for both the K3's and P3's, plus all cables to link the K3's and P3's. The P3's also include the video adapter option.

These two radios were for our 2 alternate QTH's which became more of a pain than the advantages so we have sold both. Suffice to say they were used very little since one year we would winter at one and the next at the other and always summer at our main home in Ellensburg, WA.

I am asking $4,500 plus shipping for each K3 and P3 Set as described above. The K3 8372 will be paired with the P3 3281 and the K3 8373 with the P3 3282. All will come in original boxes. I accept PayPal for payment. I am good on QRZ for contact via email. 20180525_105704.jpg 20180525_105719.jpg 20180525_105727.jpg 20180525_105752.jpg 20180525_105810.jpg 20180525_110324.jpg

NH7RO likes this.
  2. K7RHT

PRICE DROP - Well, no bites so I must be out of the market. So, I will sell them for $3,800 each shipped within CONUS!

N4KS and YB8QT like this.
  3. K7RHT

One set is now gone, so there is still 1 set to go. Bottom price, $3,500 and we split the shipping. Includes the original boxes, manuals, cables, plus Nifty manuals for K3 and P3 and custom covers for both as shown in the pictures.

4. K7DAA

K7DAA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll take the second one if it's still available!

K7DAA

5. K7RHT

Hello Dave, I have responded to your post and email, let me know if you still want it.
    -73 Randy

6. K7RHT

Hello Moderator, both units have now been sold, thank you, please remove this thread.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.