ad: Retevis-1

PA Qso Party This Weekend

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by KA3QLF, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KA3QLF

KA3QLF Ham Member QRZ Page

Starting at noon EST (1600Z) on Saturday, lasting until 0500Z, and then again starting at 1300Z on Sunday, till 2200Z is the 2005 Pa Qso Party. All Bands, Phone and CW.  I will guarantee that all counties will be active, with most of them from outstanding stations. A multitide of mobile and rover stations will also be very very active. You can work mobiles and rovers as they change counties. Website PA Qso Party website Multipliers are  all ARRL sections and Canadian sections, along with PA counties for PA stations, and PA counties for non PA stations. Exchange is sequential serial number and QTH (County if in PA, ARRL or CRRL section)I will be operating full time from Lackawanna County, PA both Phone and CW, spending lots of time on 20M phone and CW looking for section multipliers. I missed a few in California last year including East Bay and Santa Barbara. I also missed many in Canada, such as New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and Yukon. Please feel free to work all PA QSO stations.I look forward to working everyone multiple times. Hopefully 15M will open up, and I am very confident that 40M and 80M will do very well across the country. Even 160M will be active near the end of Saturday.  Thanks for reading and very 73--Scott, KA3QLF

2. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

This is always a great contest.  With all the rain in this part of the country should be a good weekend for contesting.  Look for K3XR from Berks County, PA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.