Orlando Hamcation?

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by KN4DQE, Jan 9, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
  1. KA3CNC

KA3CNC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I live in Langhorne, Pa....about 25 miles outside the city of Philadelphia and I am going to attend for the first time this year. Really looking forward to it. The xyl and I are going to hit a couple of theme parks as well. We already have a flight booked and a house rented. Looking forward to meeting many of the guys that I chat with on 40 meters that are attending as well.

2. K4RCM

K4RCM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes I will be there last year my wife was sick but I try to go every year I
    It is Great

3. KQ0J

KQ0J XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I heard they have parking, working bathrooms, plenty of hotels in the area and there is a good chance it wont rain all weekend.

4. K2HAT

K2HAT QRZ Volunteer Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Headed to Orlando!!!

Hope to see you there, I do have some stuff for the Flea Market if I decide to sell. :)

Nice driving a minivan, I left my folding tables and chair and EZ-Up canopies in it, since the last hamfest that I went to back in October. ;)
    Made packing for the road trip easier, just had to bring some totes with schtuff in them and my overnight bag out to the vehicle.

Doubt I will need them, but my waterproof work boots that I wore at Xenia are in the minivan already!

5. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Great Hamfest. I don't know of anyone who has attended that was disappointed.

6. TI2CDA

TI2CDA Ham Member QRZ Page

Great Hamfest for sure, this will be my 3rd year in a row :) Taking the plane in a few hours.
    73 de Charlie and the TI DX Group

K2HAT likes this.