Only recent QSO's available?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by AE7JD, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. AE7JD

AE7JD Ham Member QRZ Page

I had a QSL card returned from a ham in Spain because they contact had an apparently outdated address on eQSL. I found another address for him on qrz.com. I wanted to check to see if he had me down in his log, but since the returned QSL card found its way into my mailbox on 07/02/2012 after I had mailed it out on 04/30/2012, our QSO was too far back in his log to come up onscreen. I found nothing to "click" to be able to go back in the log to the date of our QSO. Is there some reason that the log records from the past must be hidden/inaccessible?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If I understand correctly, what you are trying to do is search his entire log that is only partially shown using the QRZ Logbook tab on his callsign page.

For integrity, a callsign holder is the only one that can access and manage the callsign's entire log. The public Logbook tab view is limited to the last 15 entries in that callsign's log.

You need to contact the worked party directly, perhaps the party might have a current e-mail address listed on its callsign page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.