One of a Kind, yet Unique...

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by KD9AXO, Apr 4, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD9AXO

KD9AXO Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling this One-Of-A-Kind yet unique t-shirt. The design is the same on all t-shirts, but what make it unique is that we all have our own call signs. A percentage of the proceeds will be going to Ham Radios For Heroes. They have a group on Facebook. Please check them out.

The price for your unique t-shirt covers the printing setup, printing, shipping and handling, and insurance. The t-shirts are printed on 100% pre-shrunk cotton unisex looser fit short sleeve. Make sure you have the correct size for your t-shirt as there is a no return policy since this t-shirt is unique to only the person that you are purchasing it for, or for yourself.

The sizes are below, and how to make those measurements.

Sizes -- M L XL XXL XXXL
    Width -- 18 20 22 24 26 28
    Length -- 28 29 30 31 32 33

To Measure Length: Shoulder Seam at Collar to Bottom Hem
    To Measure Width: Underarm-to-Underarm

Please SHARE this listing with your fellow ham friends.
    Thank you for viewing, and 73!!

Attached Files:

2. K3DUA

K3DUA Ham Member QRZ Page

COST??

3. KD9AXO

Oh my... I failed to mention that. Like I mentioned above, the price for your unique t-shirt covers the printing setup, printing, shipping and handling, and insurance is $25 USD.

4. KG5RPX

KG5RPX Ham Member QRZ Page

Chad, Where and How to Order and Pay???

5. KD9AXO

Sorry about that Mark. You can send me an email, and pay via PayPal. When you send me an email I will give you my personal email address for PayPal payments. If PayPal isn't your thing, you can also mail me a check or money order.

6. KD9AXO

Payments can be made to Paypal with my email address on listed on my QRZ profile kd9axo@arrl.net.