ad: chuckmartin

OK Trip to MJ Jersey: QSL inof?

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by N6TA, Jul 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N6TA

N6TA Ham Member QRZ Page

Not seeing them on the bands so they must be done. I worked them on 30 and 40 CW and would like to QSL both for new bands. I see nothing about their QSL plans or policy. Did I miss it or am I looking in the wrong places?
    Al-N6TA

2. WR2E

WR2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Al, I think an actual callsign may help.

3. N5CM

N5CM Ham Member QRZ Page

MJ/OK1FWM is one of them for which I would like to have QSL info. Nothing shows up for OK1FWM on the Zed.

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

5. WR2E

WR2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

6. N6TA

N6TA Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the links but those are the ones I found which do not mention QSLs at all. A little out of the ordinary. As mentioned by N5CM, OK1FWM is not on QRZ yet. I note though that he was a real good op working 30 M with weak signals to deal with from the left coast of US. No OQRS logs either. Yes, I will need to send emails after they are back and settled again. Maybe they will update their web sites.
    OK, OK, here are the OK calls for those that are not too close to this little operation:
    MJ0ICD - MJ0ILB - MJ0IKL - MJ/OK1FIK - MJ/OK1NP - MJ/OK1FWM - MJ/OK3RM
    I worked OJ3RM and OK1FWM.

Tnx to all.
    Al