ad: Radclub22-1

OH8STN New Channel Intro & Mission Statement

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by OH8STN, Dec 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KD8ZWI

KD8ZWI Ham Member QRZ Page

I am a subscriber - I enjoy the topics you present as well as the content within. I must say that I find your voice and presentation pleasing as well! Pro all the way, best of luck in 2020!

2. WY7BG

WY7BG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

So right about the "loud voices." Good to see some quality journalism here!

3. WA2LXB

WA2LXB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Julian...thanks for clearing this up under the "sponsorship" tab on your website, although it won't necessarily silence all skeptical curmudgeons:

"Hello Operators.

The channel and blog are a 100% not-for-profit venture. It is also 100% viewer supported. This means no money is accepted for reviews. Any support coming in, is put right back in to the channel or blog, and used to support new content creation. As the channel grows, so does the budget to keep it turning. Despite this, the channel and the blog are receiving an increasing number of sponsorship requests. This would be a good thing, if I took money for reviews (but I won’t). If you or your business would like to support the channel, sponsor the channel, advertise on the blog, or collaborate with the channel, here’s how to do that.

The basic types of support/collaboration are:

• Channel & blog supporter
    • Gear submissions
    • Field Test
    • Blog advertising
    • Expedition sponsor"

4. KJ4TOP

KJ4TOP Ham Member QRZ Page

I was wondering were you got your cat / usb cables for your pi? They did not look handmade. Is the a merchant you would recommend ?

I have been studying your off grid/ pi vis for several days. As Scotty would say. It looks interesting around here.

5. W6AH

W6AH Ham Member QRZ Page

Great work Julian, always look forward to checking out your content and seeing what you're up to.

Chris - W6AH
    Wave Talkers

6. K5GHM

K5GHM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You are one of the best presenters around. Content A+. Production value A+. Video quality A+. You have a gift for this. Keep it real and use it wisely.

Looking forward to what you have in the pipeline for 2020.

7. WA2LXB

WA2LXB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Julian, which makes and models of hiking trailers have you tried and recommend? Looking for one that I don't have to heavily modify for hikes through hilly terrain.