OH8STN made a YouTube video introducing the Chameleon P-LOOP 2.0

Discussion in 'Antennas, Feedlines, Towers & Rotors' started by KI6TRA, Mar 25, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-Geochron
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KI6TRA

KI6TRA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello operators,

OH8STN made a YouTube video introducing the Chameleon P-LOOP 2.0:

This is a video introduction to the Chameleon P-LOOP 2.0, the latest revision in Chameleons Man-Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna line-up. The Chameleon P-LOOP 2.0 is a natural evolution in man-portable magnetic loop antennas. It's lightweight, has a small breakdown size, and can be easily configured for rapid deployment, or maximum efficiency.

I hope you enjoy the video!

For more info:

http://www.survivaltechnology.net/sneak-peak-first-look-at-the-chameleon-p-loop-2-0/

- C

2. KI6TRA

KI6TRA Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KF5FEI

KF5FEI Ham Member QRZ Page

Y'all must have dumped this video on every group at least one of y'all belongs to. You could always pay for advertising.

AK5B likes this.
  4. W4OP

W4OP Ham Member QRZ Page

The one thing they never want to discuss is probably the number 1 spec of these antennas- that is, efficiency,

Dale W4OP

AK5B likes this.
  5. AF7ON

AF7ON Ham Member QRZ Page

It has "maximum efficiency"!!

Mike

AK5B likes this.
  6. AK5B

AK5B Ham Member QRZ Page

Especially when combined with free advertising...

7. OH8STN

OH8STN Ham Member QRZ Page

Every time there's a troll alert there you are Dale hi hi.
    Seriously you should tell people that you have a commercial interest in another magnetic loop antenna. So when operators see your seemingly innocent comments, they'll know that you're actually trying to sell your own Loop.
    With that said, why don't you send one of your magnificent loops up here to 65 degrees north. That way we can see how it performs, and how well built it is in this environment. It might even be a great idea to do a comparison video, side by side with no edits.
    As I've said before I give equal care and attention to every product I review, no matter who it comes from.
    Calling you out Dale!

Julian

8. KD6RF

KD6RF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Wouldn't it be great if the forums were used for technical discussion instead of for pimping products?

It seems that there's a direct correlation between marketers trying to get free advertising and the cheesy-ness of their claims.

AK5B likes this.
  9. AK5B

AK5B Ham Member QRZ Page

I am surprised that the moderators allow this repetitive pimping to continue. At least these shamelessly blatant plugs generally fade into oblivion over time as very few, if any forum participants give them a bump (unlike us at the moment:oops:).

10. KF5FEI

KF5FEI Ham Member QRZ Page

I moderate a few other groups and reflectors, and I have started rejecting these posts as they are clearly advertising. The straw that broke the camel's back was the supposed accidental 817 drop, with the radio surviving the fall because it had the side rail kit on it.

KD6RF and AK5B like this.