For Sale OCEAN DIGITAL INTERNET RADIO & VINTAGE LAFAYETTE 2M

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, May 31, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Remember when you were a young SWL and you could hear dozens of exciting radio stations from around the world? As you know, that's pretty much gone...BUT...these days, you can hear all sorts of radio stations from around the world and around the USA via the internet with this Ocean Digital WIFI internet radio ! The added bonus? Crystal clear reception ! Hear thousands of world wide radio stations and thousands of stations from the U.S. for free. This Ocean Digital WR-238 is in excellent operational and cosmetic condition AND comes with the original box, instruction manual, remote control and a/c adapter ! Original cost? $129. My REDUCED price? Just $55 + $15 shipping to the lower 48 states. If shipping is less, I will refund the difference. USPS money orders or official bank checks only. No Paypal please. If interested, please contact me via E MAIL at: Radioron50@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking! WR238-1.jpg WR238-2.jpg WR238-3.jpg I also have a vintage (70's era) xtal controlled Lafayette HA-146 two meter transceiver. I had one of these back in the 70's and it worked great ! Switchable 1 watt or 25 watt output. Fair cosmetic condition. Operationally, I know it works on receive but since I don't have a mic with the proper mic jack/plug, I can't vouch for transmit (but I suspect it works). Comes with power cord and original manual. Just TEN DOLLARS plus $15 shipping. (to the lower 48 states only) Hey, this radio deserves a good home! USPS money orders or official bank checks only. No Paypal please. If interested, please contact me via EMAIL at Radioron50@yahoo.com. Lafayette HA-146.jpg

2. WJ5TX

WJ5TX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I will take the Internet Radio... I prefer PayPal, I will cover any fees if that is a concern.

3. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

The Ocean Digital internet radio is S-O-L-D pending arrival of funds. Thanks for looking and thanks QRZ.com !

WB9CTP

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.