NVIS net - Pacific NW and Inland NW

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by KF7ES, Dec 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KF7ES

KF7ES Ham Member QRZ Page

Greetings all,
    I am looking to start a new net in the Pacific Northwest, a net specifically for NVIS work (barefoot). The net would be weekly on 80 meters, I think ideally starting with a 16/500 Olivia net then transitioning into a voice net. After net and during the week it would be a place to just rag chew.

The main topic would be emergency preparedness and operating barefoot NVIS for regional emergency communications. Hopefully we could gather many friends to the freq. Years ago I was in a similar type of group. The net would be Sunday nights and we would hang out after and rag chew; we would also meet during the week in the evenings to rag chew as well. I miss that. Sadly, most of those guys are silent keys now.

So, if there is anyone out there in Washington, Idaho, Montana, or Oregon that would be interested in working NVIS on a regular basis, please let me know. My QTH is Troy, Idaho DN16pq.

Orion, KF7ES

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I'd be interested in giving it a try - not Olivia though. CW or SSB for me

Dave
    W7UUU

KF7ES likes this.