For Sale Numerous Amateur Gear Items

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG4F, Oct 15, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. N7XCZ

N7XCZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi David, It works 100% now can switch between digi and voice with a a push of a button Tnx again for great transaction.

2. AG4F

AG4F XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ed -

To answer your question, I used it with a Icom IC-7800 and a Heil Icm plus a Heil Pro Set. That box is one of the few things I've seen come out of MFJ that's always solid, well built and always arrives in good working order. I've used several of them over the years. When I see comments about people not being able to get them to work it's most likely due to jumper setting issues. The reason the box is so versatile is the jumpers, which, admittedly, are poorly documented in the included documentation. It looked new to you because once I put a piece of equipment in place (with the exception of mobile use), it usually stays there and doesn't move. I try to keep my stuff looking good because I know my habits, one of which is upgrading/trading frequently. So, keeping equipment looking great and working perfectly hopefully builds a good reputation for me and certainly makes it easier to sell when people see pictures of well kept/treated equipment.

BTW, I never would have sold it until I realized I could simply do my switching via software in my micro KEYER II interface box. It's my soundcard interface between IC-7800 and PC and has 2 mic connections. I just open the micrfoHAM utility window to switch between the front and back mic connections So, no more need for the MFJ-1263. You got lucky - right place at the right time. I had the MFJ-1263 in use for no more than a few months when I decided to upgrade the micro HAM from my existing DIGI KEYER II to the micro KEYER II, giving me the built in mic switching capability.

Anyway, I'm glad it's working well for you. I hope to hear you on the air.

73 - David, AG4F

3. W3BEK

W3BEK Ham Member QRZ Page

checking in to confirm is the Astron RS-20A power supply, $75 available? Interested
    BK
    KC3CFW

4. AG4F

KC3FW -

Yes, it's still available. It's very heavy, so depending on where you live, the shipping could be expensive. If you're interested, please send me your zip code so I can calculate the shipping. I'll check to see if it fits in one of the USPS Priority flat rate boxes. If it does, then the shipping will be much less. Send zip, and I'll go look for a flat rate box.

73 - David, AG4F

5. AG4F

KC3FW -

Just ran to the PO and picked up some large flat rate USPS Priority boxes (I live very close to the PO). Good news - it fits. So, shipping is $17.90. If you want it, please paypal $92.90 to david_salomon@hotmail.com. I will ship it once I receive payment.

73 - David, AG4F

6. N7XCZ

Morning David, what bands are the hamsticks for? I know you have them listed as pickup only but if you get no takers locally would you consider shipping?
    Thanks
    Ed Wolf
    N7XCZ

7. AG4F

Ed -

There are a few: 6 meters, 20 meters, 40 meters (I have 2 of these), and one that's not marked so I have no idea what it is. I'll be taking them to the local hamfest where I'll be tailgating. They'll probably sell there. If not, I can ship them to you, but, frankly, it won't be worth it. Because of the odd size, the shipping will probably be expensive. I do have a shipping tube that they will fit in, so I'd need to take it to the PO to find out how much it would cost to ship.

I'll let you know if I still have them after the hamfest (11/6 - 11/7).

73 - David, AG4F

8. N7XCZ

Ok thanks for your Time

Ed

9. K0ATG

K0ATG Ham Member QRZ Page

Disregard...I found the answer to my question...........

Thank,

Greg
    KJ4VXM

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.