ad: Schulman-1

NRA QSL Card, No Show

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by WX9RLT, Jan 11, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K9LL

K9LL Ham Member QRZ Page

That's nothing, still waiting for a card from W9H, the Ham Nation special that was in June 2015, received all the other station cards months ago, even confirmed on QRZ contact...............no reply to my email :mad: or second card submission .......

2. WK9U

WK9U Ham Member QRZ Page

Not to hijack ;
    I had a couple 13 colonies stations who all of them i had even sent a dollar bill with sase to be sure and get the card due to a clean sweep. My plan was to frame all the cards. It took many emails to a young qsl manager who said he mailed me cards on two occasions but never arrived. I then said i may have to forward all the emails to the other Colony stations for help.
    I received a card days later ( just this week finally). Hmmmm
    Needless to say, I'm not happy about the event due to that experience.
    They say the QSL finalizes a QSO. If agreed upon...

3. WX9RLT

WX9RLT Ham Member QRZ Page

Update: They must of read this. I posted this on the 10th, they mailed the card on the 11th, and I got it yesterday .

Much appreciated

4. WX9RLT

5. WX9RLT

Hi, No worries about the "Hijack" feel free to post on here what you like. It is good to hear about your experience. So this way others will know also.

I like to exchange QSL cards, one the main reasons why I am on HF.