NR1R RADIO MOUNTED BAND NOISE FILTER

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by NR1R, Mar 24, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. NR1R

NR1R Ham Member QRZ Page

THIS FILTER INSTALLS RIGHT AT YOUR TRANSCEIVER AND WILL REMARKABLY LOWER OVERALL BAND NOISE ALLOWING YOU TO HEAR THE WEAK ONES RIGHT AT YOUR NOISE FLOOR.
    THERE ARE OVER 96 OF THESE UNITS IN USE AND IN EVERY INSTANCE
    REMARKABLE RESULT...N4BAA,N1DG,W1YW,WB1S,K4DOA,K5PGO WB2REM....ARE SOME OF MY BETA TESTERS ....E MAIL ANY OF THEM FOR THEIR OBSERVATIONS..... SHIPPED CONUS 75.00 IMG_0403 (1024x768).jpg

K5EBP likes this.
  2. AE1N

AE1N Ham Member QRZ Page

FT-950 transceiver how I do prevent the transmitter from blowing up the unit?

3. NR1R

NR1R Ham Member QRZ Page

it is designed to INSTALL AT THE TRANSCEIVER OUTPUT .....the coax that is used can handle 5 kw at 30 mhz so power is not a issue...again please read the ad 96 of these are in use so far and in every instance remarkable result thank you Ray NR1R

4. KD6MYY

KD6MYY Ham Member QRZ Page

I am plagued with a plasma TV QRM along with a resent install GBOX. Hoping your filter can help with this how do we acquire one
    Rich Kd6myy

5. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Yessir!

Works great!

73 Ray!
    Chip W1YW

6. KY4RDB

KY4RDB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Still making and selling these? Would love to hear some testimonials.

7. KY4DCH

KY4DCH Ham Member QRZ Page

READ CAREFULLY NOT TRYING TO DISCOURAGE SALES HERE
    I have not tried this one.

I had 24 bad rfi after trying all resources I contacted my electric Co and behold my problem is 1/2 mile from my shack.
    3 different power poles, bad hardware, no lightning arrestors on any of the poles, one had no ground. if this filter doesn't work do what I did. They replaced 3 poles and all new hardware plus lightning protection on all 3 poles. Neither of the poles were legal.

NOW I HAVE NO RFI MY NOISE LEVEL IS 3 NOW NOT 24