Now I'm a victim of "Insufficient privileges".

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by K4KCY, Jul 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K4KCY

K4KCY Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the information. I did just now get confirmation that my verification process is complete after I sent is a copy of my driver's license. Yay!

2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Awesome! See you in the Swapmeet! :)

Dave
    W7UUU

3. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

Happy to help, now go buy/sell some stuff. ;)

4. K4KCY

K4KCY Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, because of the verification thing, I missed out on a really good deal on a power supply that I have been wanting for a long time.

KI4AX likes this.
  5. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

That's too bad, especially since you now know you didn't have to. But at least you're ready for the next time.

6. KI4AX

KI4AX Ham Member QRZ Page

I second that motion... It is ESPECIALLY confusing when you don't have a Smart Phone to use in the set up process. I don't have a Smart Phone and I really don't want one. I am just NOT that important and neither is 99% of the other people who own them. For most people Cell Phones/Smart Phones are a gimmick to move money from your pocket to the Phone Company's pocket.

I'm also wondering what it would take to log in if/when you loose or break your Smart Phone and can not generate a 'secret code' for log in. Who do you call? What's the phone number?

KI4AX

7. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

8. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

^This. Most, not all, QRZ bio pages have an email address. I use it all the time to contact a seller.