Noticed a discrepancy, how do I report it?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KN4YQT, Oct 5, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KN4YQT

KN4YQT Ham Member QRZ Page

As the title says, I found something on the site and wish to submit it for review/correction and need to know the right place to report it.

2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Click the blue Report under the post in question and provide necessary information.

3. KN4YQT

There's no report option on the page in question. It's the results page for the Extra class practice tests.

4. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Post the problem here then report your post. :D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    ND6M and KJ4VTH like this.
  5. KN4YQT

Well that's a simple solution I hope, as long as I can word it properly. When I get 36 of 50 questions right in the Extra practice exam, it shows the correctly answered number (36) in green instead of red (37 to pass) and down in the history section that listing had 72% in green instead of red (74% to pass.)

6. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds like the color just tells you the number of questions you got wrong or right.

Not if you passed or failed.

Just a guess that make sense to me.

Good Luck on your test.

7. KN4YQT

It is supposed to correspond to passing or not. Even states 37 of 50 to pass Extra yet lists 36 of 50 as green (passing) and passing percentage is 74% but shows 72% in green in the bottom section (history) but the section with the amount of questions answered correctly (test just finished) shows the 72% in red.