LB 3.0 NOT RECORDING lotw AND qrz CONFIRMATION REQUESTS

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by ND3L, Aug 21, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: L-Geochron
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
  1. ND3L

ND3L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Last week or so I would download from LOTW. I wiuld get a list of confirmed QSO's, but some would show up on log with star with green circle and some would not. Today I requested 16 QRZ confirmations. I got a response of 13 confirmed requests and 3 skipped. However when log page came back up the dots showing requests were not there. I did a refresh and they still were not there. Is this a new problem????
    Thanks, Des ND3L

2. ND3L

I just noticed I uploaded my files to LOTW. Then imported from LOTW. The files that got confirmed by LOTW got the star with green circle and the line turned green. The lines that did not get confirmed stayed white, Did not get the green line color to show it had been uploaded. As Cher once said "The beat goes on".

3. KW8I

KW8I XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I had the same issue last night. My confirmations are green and the rest white. They are all in LOTW... Same problem again now....

4. ND3L

Checked today. Problem still has not corrected itself. I don't know because I have zero programming experience, but I'm guessing that something was changed in the programming that had this un-intended side effect. Just a guess mind you.

5. ND3L

Exported more QSO's today. Then imported. This time I got 6 confirmations. 5 showed as went and recvd by LOTW (green tick) One showed as confirmed by LOTW on their site, BUT on QRZ it showed as confirmed on QRZ (regular star) but not by LOTW. Also noted on another thread that you can not edit in BETE, but if you revert to older format it will allow you to edit. Happened to me also in addition to ham on other thread.

6. ND3L

Amazing. 2 minutes ago my LOTW upload / downloads all turned green and the confirmed LOTW QSO's got their Gold Star with green ring. Somebody must be listening TU