Not Receiving Updates

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by N5MKY, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. N5MKY

N5MKY Ham Member QRZ Page

I have quit receiving email updates to watched forums the last few days. I was receiving them just fine but they just stopped. I tried un-watching them then re-watching them with email updates, but to no avail.

2. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Any chance they are getting stuck in your spam filter?

3. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

I am also experiencing a lack of update notification.

K1OIK likes this.
  4. KN7S

KN7S Senior Swapmeet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

2 things to try. Log out of QRZ and log back in. Go to your personal preferences and reset your notifications. The second thing to try is delete all of your cookies, reboot your computer.
    No guarantees, but this has worked for me many times.

5. N5MKY

Yes I have checked my spam folder.

6. N5MKY

Please explain how any of that would have to do with receiving EMAIL notifications.

7. KN7S

KN7S Senior Swapmeet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

I am not a computer geek/scientist. But over time I have learned that that such things that I have mentioned above do work. Rebooting is also a good way to go.

8. N5MKY

Well, I received email updates for a couple of days, but it now seems to have stopped again.

9. N5MKY

!@#$%* !!!!!

So I was getting email notifications for a couple of days then zip. So I went back to the help desk and resubmitted the support ticket. Last I saw on the support ticket was that it was moved to a higher support level. I just went to log into the help desk to check on the status of the ticket and after my normal log in procedure it asked for my email address. I entered it and it said it was not on file. So I updated it, got the confirmation email, clicked on the confirmation link and confirmed the email update. Still got the same thing when I tried to log into the help desk..

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!?!?!?

10. N2SUB

N2SUB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Guess you got what you paid for ;)
    upload_2018-4-30_18-12-41.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.