ad: wmr-1

not even close to amateur radio related

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by kc0vrs, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. WA2ZDY

WA2ZDY Guest

Either WXU's or Amber's philosophies may be correct, based on the young lady in question. Problem is, you don't know which will work with this particular one. That's why life is a gamble.

2. KE7ENC

KE7ENC Ham Member QRZ Page

I remember attending a sexual harrassment seminar a few years back. Sexual harrassment was defined as crossing the boundary over which the average rational woman would consider out of bounds.

I asked the presenter, "Is this the way it is written?" she said "this is the way it is interpreted", I said....

"We're screwed, there is no such thing as an average and rational woman".

3. N0KLT

N0KLT QRZ Member QRZ Page

How long were you in the hospital after that little remark? Sounds like 'dead man walking' stuff to me. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. KE7ENC

KE7ENC Ham Member QRZ Page

I did get a round of chuckles from the other guys in the audience and a "dead man" glare from the presenter. I don't think she was amused.

I validated my comment by saying, "Ask 10 women what the boundary is and your going to get 10 different answers". I realized after saying that that I was digging an even deeper hole. I deceided to be quite through the rest of the day.

I did however still manage to get a certificate of attendance for the seminar. [​IMG]

5. KE7DFP

KE7DFP Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok, first thing to remember is, it's just a numbers game.  The guy who only succeeds one out ten times in getting a girl to go out, but hits on 50 a week, is going to beat the guy who bats 50%, but only hit's on two a year, everytime.   He's going to beat that guy by 260 to 1, to be exact.. Plus he's going to quickily have the added bonus of reckless nonchalance, or in otherwords, "I don't give a Dang if you  want to go out or not".  Women find this absolutely irresistable.  Or at least, such a high percentage do that you'll never have time to get to the others in this lifetime. This will be your secret Weapon.   More on that later. Secondly, NEVER EVER, let the woman , for any reason, think you are a nice guy.  This is the Kiss of Death.!!!  Don't be considerate, responsible, generous, or if you are any of these things, make every attempt to conceal it. The closest thing to a DATE is you  showing up late, with a six pack of beer on her porch.  Have a couple of beers already gone out of the rings, and make it known to her that she will be cooking dinner for you before you come over. Pound the beers and belch loudly while she cooks.  Complain that she has no wine   on hand for the meal, or if she did set out a bottle complain of it's vintage.  Never let her think she can do enough to please you.   Make sure she has no doubts about what you have on your mind, either, or that you are after only one thing.  This means by just accepting a visit from you she is implying that seduction is a possibility.  Now, if you come up against the real Ice princess, the untouchable goddess everyone has failed at, do not lose heart, she is just made of flesh and blood , too.  What usually works best on this sort is the indirect approach.  She will probally have 2-3 friends quite marginal in the looks department, but make her shine nicely in public. Walk up to their table, COMPLETELY ignoring the princess, and give her dullest friend your undivided, flattering, attention.  Take her out.  This will drive the Ice princess mad, and fire her couriousity to a point where she will start sneaking behind her friends back. She will absolutely HAVE to know what makes you tick, for this experience of being ignored is a new one for her.  She will find it strangely thrilling, and if you radiate an aura of danger, so much the better.  Wait for her to come and throw her unworthy self at your feet,  Once again let her know you are a real jerk and she better know she's about to get into. With a little practice you can bat around 80% success rate using this one. Make this one your specialty.  When you get about 20 years older, my final bit of advice would be to keep guys like yourself away from your daughters.  You'll know who they are, you'll spot them a mile off.

6. kc0vrs

kc0vrs Banned

Hi Amber,

thanks for the help you given me. I don't plan on listening to the guy above, cause I totally agree with you myself. We currently live in different towns, so we don't get a chance to see each other that often.

Brandon

7. WA2ZDY

WA2ZDY Guest

You know what the sad thing is about DFP's comments? Too often they're true. In my line of work I saw so many cases where the women DID prefer the rotten ones over the good guys. Go drive past a prison parking lot on visit day. Sure there are lots of dumpy women. But there are at least as many magazine cover model quality women there too. I don't understand it, never did, never will, but thems the facts.

Two of my cousins, one now deceased, spent many years in the state prison system here in NJ. They shared a girlfriend. A gorgeous and fairly intelligent, well spoken and hard working lady. She was with whichever of them was out at the time. And when both cousins - brothers - were in jail at the same time, she could be found in the company of some other scuzzball. This girl could have had ANY man she wanted and that was what she chose.

It's true too often what they say: nice guys finish last. Women like the bad boy image. You don't often see a guy with tattoos and piercings and whatever else without a woman around, or at least at home. Good look at Easyrider magazine. Those bikers look pretty happy to me.

Go figure.

8. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

I used to be a jailer in Snohomish County. True story! Pretty weird I thought. Can only figure they like the excitement of a bad boy. Dem wimmins dunt tink korrektly!! [​IMG]
    Keep in mind that there are ones you want to take home, and then there are ones you want to take home to meet Mom!

9. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Branden - She is yours.

Be cool.

No, be patient.

10. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Help me out here, Did he ever ask? what happened?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.