For Sale NORCAL NC-2030 30m QRP Xcvr @ 5w

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0BGO, Nov 8, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W0BGO

W0BGO Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a Norcal NC-2030 QRP CW rig designed for 30m that is for sale. It all works perfectly. Output is 5 watts. It has a keyer chip with 3 memories and adjustable speed. The frequency readout is via morse code at the headphone output. I installed a low dropout 13.7 volt regulator so it can be used with lithium ion batteries (18650 type - batteries not included). This provides extremely long operating time since the receive mode current draw is 15 ma (less than most LED's!) and the transmit mode is over 90% efficient! This rig has incredible specifications - some specs are better than many "big" rigs. It also has the Tayloe Quadrature Detector that makes this direct conversion receiver such a stellar performer. I have included a printed manual. A down load version is still available on line (http://www.norcalqrp.org/files/NC2030/NC2030_v5.pdf).
    Price $100. This includes shipping within the Con USA. Craig kiwa@wolfenet.com

IMG_2308.jpg IMG_2309.jpg IMG_2310.jpg IMG_2304.jpg IMG_2305.jpg IMG_2306.jpg IMG_2307.jpg

2. W0BGO

W0BGO Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the interest. I have a buyer lined up at this time.

3. N0JZQ

N0JZQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I just checked my email and you said to go ahead and send the funds. I am confused. Am I the buyer? Thanks.

4. N0JZQ

N0JZQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Understood. Check in the mail tomorrow. Thank you.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.