ad: portazero-1

NO page comes up for me to log in

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by M3OZP, Jan 29, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. M3OZP

M3OZP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a problem, when i click on the QRZ.com bookmark in Firefox the page comes up blank. I tried doing it via Google, click the link and still comes up blank. It only happens on one computer my main one. The 2 laptops are fine. If u use DX heat spotter and click on a staion and click on the QRZ tab it connects to the stations qrz.com page. But it appears some other pages come up blank such as FAQ, etc.

Is it a setting in the web browser causing this to happen?

I am using the Firefox web browser. Never had problems before.

The only thing I can think of is that Java stopped support, and and deleted itself. Could that be it? Chrome, and Opera works fine. I have no problems with any other website.
    The other thing I have noticed which I have contacted the customer service about is my logs are no longer exporting to LOTW. So is there a connection?

I have tried exporting on my 2 laptops and they won't do it either so I assume it the website at fault.

Chris
    m3ozp

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  2. W5JGV

W5JGV Ham Member QRZ Page

If you have your ad blocker turned on, the page will not load and all you get is a blank page. I confirmed this on three computers with Chrome, Palemoon and Firefox browsers.

Ralph W5JGV