ad: HamHats-1

No Nonsense Amateur Radio Podcast #1 and #2 now online

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by KB6NU, Jul 1, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB6NU

KB6NU Ham Member QRZ Page

Tom, KB5RF, and I are happy to announce our new podcast. the No Nonsense Amateur Radio Podcast. This is the podcast for discussing "where we are and where we're headed in amateur radio. As the name implies, we get right down to business. We plan to keep each episode to 30 minutes or less.

Two episodes are currently online:
    You can subscribe to it on iTunes, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also find it on our website - nononsenseamateurradio.com. We'd love to have you subscribe and join the discussion.

AE7BT likes this.
  2. VK3YE

VK3YE Ham Member QRZ Page

Best of luck Dan & Tom.

A show where presenters respect the listeners and their time is overdue and fills a real gap.

3. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just subscribed and downloaded the two episodes - looking forward to listening tomorrow morning on my run.

4. KG7LEA

KG7LEA Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks. Would not have known of this cast without QRZ.

5. KF5FEI

KF5FEI Ham Member QRZ Page

So far so good. I'm about half way through episode 2, and I've enjoyed it. I'll be adding this to my list.

6. K4CDN

K4CDN Ham Member QRZ Page

how did I miss this announcement! Good Luck fellas! 73

7. VK4HAT

VK4HAT Ham Member QRZ Page

I do not like any of the general interest ham radio podcasts, tried them all and think they are junk. But i do like this one. Awesome job, looking forward to many more episode's.

AE7BT likes this.
  8. AE7BT

AE7BT Ham Member QRZ Page

Listened to and enjoyed both podcasts. I also ordered your book The CW Geek’s Guide to Having Fun With Morse Code
    from Amazon. Keep up the good work.