No Adif upload possible

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by DL9GTB, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: FBNews-1
  1. DL9GTB

DL9GTB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi,
    I want to upload my log as Adif file but it is not possible, why?
    Thanks for your help.

73, DL9GTB

2. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Uploads will eventually be available, but as far as i know are still in a beta testing stage, with a few users testing the uploads..... Good Luck

3. DL9GTB

I have probably not found the right words. I would like to use my logbook on QRZ.com. But I can not enter 6000 QSO's by hand. How do I get my data via a file in my database? In the register "option" I can not use the download button, it is light and have no function. How does it work?

73, DL9GTB

4. M0TTB

M0TTB Ham Member QRZ Page

You wait until the option to upload an adif file is available

You have no entries in your qrz logbook, so you have nothing to download.

Andy

5. DL9GTB

I thought if I am registered as XML subscriber this feature is available immediately for me. How long should I wait for now? Sorry but I do not understand this system. :(

Well, that's understandable. ;)

73, DL9GTB

6. K2DSL

K2DSL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It hasn't been released to subscribers yet. Once it is released, as a subscriber, you'll gain immediate access.

7. K9ZMD

K9ZMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Once the ADIF upload/download feature is released, will that make the zed even slower than the dial-up speed I've been experiencing today? All other sites I visit seem normal speed, but the zed is almost dead this morning.

8. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I think the Zed is suffering again from a denial of service attack, or in this case a rogue person doing repeated call sign look up---be patient they will fix it, and it proves there are as many lids on the internet as there are on the air!:mad:

9. DL9GTB

Thank you for your answers. The information helped me. :)

73, DL9GTB

10. WB4K

WB4K Ham Member QRZ Page

LIDS !!

No there are more LIDS on the internet then on the air. But it is a close race.

Lids on the air just QRM the dx station while giving its call. Because they have no idea how to listen.

Lids on the internet QRM your site for kicks trying to crash it or hack into it.
    Because they are boarded and they don't have a ham ticket to get on air so they too can QRM.

I am also worried about locking down the server with some Lid downloading 100 TB of contacts. I have no idea why someone needs to down load there logs from the 70s and 80s. I bet you will need to set a limit. The day the upload becomes public look out. I hope it is a slow dx day. I wish all the guys on the IT team good luck.

All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.