ad: w5yi

For Sale Nextel iDen r765 900 MHz radio/phone

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB6VTU, May 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. KB6VTU

KB6VTU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,

For sale is one used Nextel type iDen radio/phone r765. But wait, there's more... I'm also including two i355 Nextel phones. I have two SIM cards which will allow any two of the phones to work with Nextel's direct connect feature off the network. This phone will not work on any normal cell phone network and the old Nextel iDen network is gone. The r765 had an MSRP of $1600 when it first came out.

The r765 is a used radio and shows signs use, but works perfectly using direct connect between other Nextel phones setup for direct connect. It no longer works on the Nextel network since that is gone, but this will talk direct to another Nextel with a SIM in it and setup for direct connect.

The two i355 radio/phones are in new old stock in excellent condition with no signs of wear. I have three chargers for the three phones.

None of these have been around smoke.

Please contact me with any questions.

$200 for all 3 phones and 2 SIM cards via PayPal. Shipping is free to CONUS no shipping outside the US.

r765 all.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.08.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.08.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.10.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.09.01 AM.png

2. KB6VTU

KB6VTU Ham Member QRZ Page

bump $150?

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.