ad: M2Ant-1

NewsWest VK6 News Sunday 30th October 2022 - Anything Goes

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VK6ARN, Oct 28, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VK6ARN

VK6ARN Ham Member QRZ Page

NewsWest for Sunday 30th October is the anything goes edition, and anything does go. Boo. Shriek. That’s Halloween done. But better than Halloween, which wouldn't take much, we have a wrap on PerthTech, an excellent interview with two Presidents, information about the VK9CM DXpedition that’s on right now, Jen tells us about WinLink, and there’s more on NewsWest.

NewsWest can be heard on air, online, on screen, and on demand. Find out how to hear NewsWest at our website, vk6 dot net. You can contact the news team with an email to newswest@vk6.net

NewsWest is now available in video format - click here https://tinyurl.com/2ge9tpa7

NewsWest invites programme contributions. You can send yours as email attachments to newswest@vk6.net - our editorial policy is that items should be about Amateur Radio, and relating to, or of interest to, Radio amateurs in Western Australia.

Originating in Perth Western Australia, NewsWest is produced by WA Amateur Radio News for listeners on-air, on-line and on-demand.

Whichever way you're listening, whether you're a licensed radio amateur or not, experienced or just a beginner, old or young, thanks for being here and thanks for joining us.

Web: http://vk6.net Email: newswest@vk6.net

Producer: Bob VK6POP

TA2IRX, WH6LU, JF1IRQ and 2 others like this.
  2. VK6RR

VK6RR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Good interview and great to hear both Presidents talking together!
    VK6RR

VK6ARN likes this.
  3. WH6LU

WH6LU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Whenever I'm operating 10 meters and I work a VK6, I know THERE'S A GREAT CHANCE I'll work Africa !!

Rick WH6LU
    Big Island of Hawaii

VK6ARN and N3AWS like this.