new vanity, cannot access all my qso's on my old call. Can you help?

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by W8LDX, May 22, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-2
  1. W8LDX

W8LDX Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a new vanity, the qrz page works. However, I cannot access my old qso's on the previous callsign. I went to the drop down menu, and it is not there. I tried to enter the old call into the blank provided and it just says there is already a logbook by that call. I contacted support and got this e-mail--->>>>
    ((((QRZ logbooks are tied to the callsign, not the individual. You need to create and maintain a new logbook for your new callsign. You can still access your old logbook using the drop down menu above the green "add QSO" button on the main logbook page. You can combine the 2 logbooks when applying for operating awards, but other than that they need to remain separate. Thank you for using QRZ.))))
    How can I regenerate or merge the 2 logbooks to get credit for them? Thanks W8LDX- Previous call=KE8NTN.

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Open your logbook
    Select KE8NTN on the name pull down menu

P.S. There was an omission, now corrected. Go to SETTINGS / Logbook Properties and ensure they are correct.

W8LDX likes this.
  3. W8LDX

W8LDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Fantastic job! Thank you!

4. KT4CS

KT4CS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

John, I have a similar problem. My call sign changed from W4PPP to KT4CS and I uploaded an ADIF to QRZ with a few of the first calls on my new callsign. I also synced with LoTW. The problem is that QRZ is not picking up all the Confirmed contacts from the W4PPP history.
    The W4PPP log shows 144 contacts, 67 confirmed (which is correct) and 18 countries. The new KT4CS logbook shows 166 contacts (which is correct), 7 confirmed and 20 countries (which is correct). What can I do to get the 60 missing Confirmed contacts to show up in KT4CS? LoTW shows the correct numbers in its database.
    Charles
    KT4CS

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Only QSOs made using the callsign KT4CS can be entered into your KT4CD Logbook and likewise for W4PPP QSOs, they cannot be combined. If the conditions exist for
    a QRZ confirmation match they will be confirmed. If they are confirmed by LoTW they will be credited upon doenload.

There are two methods to download from LoTW; all or only those since the last download. I suggest you choose "all". This should pick up the loose ends.