New standalone SDR DSP reciever and trancievers from Russia

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Equipment Reviews' started by RX9CIM, May 1, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes I do know: No, only Artur, they are his boards and design. Can you post a picture of the damage? I’d imagine it may be able to be fixed in the right hands.

Robert

2. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

I have emailed Artur, I will let you know if he responds. Otherwise, please post a photo of the problem with the controller PCB. I may be able to fix it for you (but of course you would have to send it to the USA and I would have to send it back after repairing it).

Robert

3. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

Guido,

I corresponded with Artur and he says he has been in touch with you regarding the help you need. Assume you have heard from him?

Robert

4. WB2GCR

WB2GCR Ham Member QRZ Page

Ran across this thread.
    Looked at the "English" webpages.
    Completely unclear as to what is actually available that is NOT a bare board?
    No concept of prices, in any currency.

Nor what is required to create a working receiver or transceiver.
    Specs?

Dunno.
    Looks interesting though.

5. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

I built two of the Tulip portable variety. Bare PCB's and case for that are all that are available, you source all the piece parts. Documentation is sketchy, Russian and Polish. What does it require? Mainly tenacity!

Robert, WA2T

6. W4KJG

W4KJG Subscriber QRZ Page

If you are using Chrome you can have Google automatically translate about all of the text. In Chrome, click on the set of three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Scroll down to settings and choose "Translation". You can choose to have it automatically translate, including determining the language it is written in.

It works very well translating his website from Russian to English.

Ken

7. WB2GCR

WB2GCR Ham Member QRZ Page

He says somewhere in there that some things are available "built".
    Still it's unclear to me what is what, and how it goes together.
    And, prices??

Specs/performance?

The idea for me is that I don't need/want a project that costs a significant % of a premade SDR that has equal
    or better performance. No time to climb the learning curve of SMT and digital "glue" without a significant
    benefit in there somewhere - trying to get the "Executive Summary" on this rig/project/thingie! :D

And, fwiw, you couldn't get Chrome anywhere near a computer I own... too invasive for me.
    Google translate is good enough.

8. RX9CIM

RX9CIM QRZ Member

Russia do not sleep :)
    New project -
    Portable standalone all band all mode sdr reciever.

9. RX9CIM

RX9CIM QRZ Member

10. RX9CIM

RX9CIM QRZ Member