ad: AlphaRF-1

new shortwave broadcaster at 7.055 LSB??

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KA1BSZ, Oct 10, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
  1. N3EG

N3EG Ham Member QRZ Page

And when working under a car, no matter what the angle of your face from what you're working on, you always get dirt in your eyes.

N3RYB and K4NWD like this.
  2. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Keep in mind, I just recalled most all my antennas have needed 10mm socket or wrench to put them together and install them on the mount.

3 years ago my friend was on the steeper roof peak of my Tri-Level and dropped the 10mm wrench, it slid down the roof and landed in the second story gutter. He started to head that way and I said STOP. This side of the roof is safe as the one story part of the house slanted the other way with catch you if you slip. On that side if you slip at the edge, you will fall to the ground. Let me get Yet Another 10mm Wrench [YA10W] out of the box in the garage and I will be right back.

So it is still sitting in that gutter...

3. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Toss a rope and magnet in the gutter

4. K8XG

Not worth it, have 4 more in the tool box.. A life is worth more then a 10mm Wrench , a life is a terrible thing to waste...

5. K8XG

was digging' the Rush Lost my Ohio Theme Song and now its gone

6. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Its against my thought processes to waste things like that. I have several 1/4 and 3/8 SAE and metric socket sets scattered around the house, basement, first floor, second floor, attic, plus in the garage and out buildings/sheds plus all running vehicles.

W4HMB likes this.
  7. K8XG

Then you never really WRENCHED on a car if you don't know that, Ha about your stash ! If you had that Super for you

8. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Ive wrenched on more vehicles than you by far Im sure including some one off street rods.

K8XG likes this.
  9. K8XG

Maybe, I know more folks that do it for a living x200 then you do

If you wish to continue this debate do it by QRZ PM, not these posts no need for others to hear our disagreements

10. K8XG

OK I get it, back in your day you did wrench more than I did... I get It