ad: k1jek

NEW QRZ Operating Award

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Jul 18, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. M0TRJ

M0TRJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What about UK and Europe awards just a thought since many hams on QRZ are here

2. FR4PV

FR4PV Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks. For the new award On my resume... With impatience to receive notifications "confirmed" by US hams contacted on my pile up....for my US States Award...perhaps ....à Dreams.
    IMPOSSIBLE Is NOT FRENCH....said Napoléon 1Er. Empereur Français. ?...Best regards...
    FR4PV IOTA AF016 .....

3. FR4PV

FR4PV Ham Member QRZ Page

Why not....
    Lol....
    James

4. PD5DJ

PD5DJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

+1 for WAE award

5. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

We're working on this issue. Thanks for your report.

6. KF7WIS

We're always considering new awards. We hope to bring you some European options very soon. Thanks for your input!

7. M6ENP

M6ENP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

a european ,version would a helluva award im sure that there will be statside ops who regularly work into europe/european russia and asiatic russia, i currently have 55 russia maidenhead grid squares with the epc club plus 200 non grid squares and 100 grid squares on here(qrz) ,or how bout expanding this award to include canada as well ?? ,can of worms ?? :)

m6enp kevin

8. KN6Q

KN6Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Are you supposed to be able to order a certificate of the new award yet? I get an error when I try...

9. KF7WIS

If you go to your own biography page and click on your "Awards" tab, you will see an opportunity to purchase an award certificate in the far right column.

10. KN6Q

KN6Q Ham Member QRZ Page

I get this message:

Operating Award Certificates
    We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your request: 005 (missing user account)

Return to the QRZ home page...

11. KG5CIK

KG5CIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I notice you have made it where we can change the county in the "receiver info" but I also noticed that special calls do not have "county" listed, so there isn't a way to fix those. I have 3 from K2K and one from W3J that will not let me change the county. Anything suggestions?

12. PD5DJ

Same here, I had severel I needed to change the county, that worked.. but for some reason changing the county of W3BI will not work, there is no option for it.

13. KN6Q

KN6Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Still get this error:

We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your request: 005 (missing user account)

I think it's because I earned it under my old callsign... I guess I can wait until I earn it again with my new callsign.

14. VA7STV

VA7STV Ham Member QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

PD5DJ / KG5CIK : Thanks to your reports I have corrected a bug that prevented counties from being updated for contacts with mainland US (Hawaii and Alaska worked)

PD5DJ likes this.
  15. PD5DJ

Hi Stephen, thanks for the fix..

I have also send you an email.

Bjorn de PD5DJ