ad: M2Ant-1

NEW QRZ Forum: QRZ Stickers Around The World

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Oct 23, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Last week, Fred Lloyd was interviewed on Ham Nation with Bob Heil. Fred shared the news that QRZ is now producing "Good on QRZ" stickers. QRZ stickers are available to anyone who sends us a business sized, self addressed, stamped envelope here at QRZ. Your first sticker is free and if you would like us to send additional stickers we'd be happy to do so for $1 per additional sticker. The stickers are 4x6 inches and need an envelope that is at least 4 inches tall. Otherwise, we'll have to fold them to fit your envelope. Most business envelopes are OK. We prefer the self-sealing kind - HI.

QRZ
    8711 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd. 193
    Scottsdale, AZ 85255
    USA

UPDATE - 27 May 2014
    We now have a distributor for stickers in the E.U. Rather than pay overseas postage from the E.U., please send your SASE for a free sticker to Julio, EB1BSV The as above, the first sticker is FREE. Please send 1 Euro for each extra sticker. Payment can be made by PayPal to: eb1bsv@ure.es

Julio Cesar Garcia Mahillo, EB1BSV
    Avenida de Cortijos 14 Portal 2-1ºF
    47270 Cigales (Valladolid) 47270
    Spain - España

2. NI7I

NI7I Guest

For a couple of bux, you can make your own... Just sayen

3. AB3EH

AB3EH Ham Member QRZ Page

If QRZ.com will "release" the art-work to public for any user to print his own sticker that would answer this question. The sticker can be printed on Avery or similar labels of suitable size. Labels being on paper the sticker may not last very long though.

4. 4K6AG

4K6AG Ham Member QRZ Page

thank you very much, Mr. Julio! 73! WP_20140627_007.jpg

5. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I am especially happy with the quality of the QRZed sticker, it has held up under the blazing sun while other stickers have faded out and cracked and blew away! So thanks for giving us such a HIGH QUALITY UV SAFE STICKER!!

N4GST likes this.
  6. F4FVQ

F4FVQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi,

I am also interested in this sticker. How do I get it ?

Best 73's
    Sebastien

7. KJ4UQT

KJ4UQT Ham Member QRZ Page

8. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Sebastien, I have sent you an email. 73.

EB1BSV Julio.

9. VK5IR

VK5IR Ham Member QRZ Page

I finally got some. I wrote to the QRZ sticker address and sent a small note explaining I wanted some stickers. I inserted a self addressed envelope along with a few $US (plus 2 more $US to cover return postage) and I got 4 stickers back 3 or 4 weeks later.

Thanks QRZ.COM.

10. KB3WGE

KB3WGE Guest

Please send me a QRZ sticker. 73's Jimi KB3WGE P.O. Box 1588 Bethlehem,PA. 18016-1588 Tnx !!!!!!!!

11. KJ6QHX

KJ6QHX Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for your business

12. KC3YB

KC3YB Ham Member QRZ Page

Are the stickers still available? I ordered one, dutifully enclosing the SASE, and I got the envelope back empty. The tape over the sticky strip on the flap had not been removed, so it looks like it was deliberately mailed without a sticker inside.

13. KF7HCZ

KF7HCZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I would love a sticker!

KF7HCZ

14. KD0FEB

KD0FEB Ham Member QRZ Page

I Would love to have a QRZ sticker. Please send one as I would proudly display it.

15. KC1BLE

KC1BLE Ham Member QRZ Page

I would also be proud to display the QRZ sticker. Maybe if enough of us show interest, the program can be started again :)