ad: k1jek

NEW QRZ Forum: QRZ Stickers Around The World

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Oct 23, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. K7STD

K7STD Ham Member QRZ Page

Please advise as to what steps I need to take to receive some "Good on QRZ" stickers. Would like one for my mobile, office door, and one to send to my son, KF7LAL. Thank you! 73

2. SV1AVE

SV1AVE Ham Member QRZ Page

ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΗΣΩ ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΓΙΑ ΤΗ ΒΟΗΘΕΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΜΟΥ ΔΙΝΕΤΕ, ΕΥΧΟΜΑΙ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ qrz ! 73 de sv1ave.!

3. KD8JBS

KD8JBS Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like a couple stickers too please
    Ben
    KD8JBS

4. VK5IR

VK5IR Ham Member QRZ Page

How do we get a sticker to VK?

Just send a SAE with a couple of green stamps?

I asked this a while ago but got no reply. Would love a couple of stickers, just need to know how to make it happen!

5. KF5VGK

KF5VGK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I would like a sticker if available still.

Thanks.
    Bill
    KF5VGK

6. N2JCP

N2JCP Ham Member QRZ Page

hi i am n2jcp and i would like a QRZ sticker two of them one for my car and one for a buddy, thanks joe

7. IZ5RKQ

IZ5RKQ Ham Member QRZ Page

how to send in italy?

8. 2E0MLJ

2E0MLJ Subscriber QRZ Page

To get some stickers follow these instructions as per the first post:

Last week, Fred Lloyd was interviewed on Ham Nation with Bob Heil. Fred shared the news that QRZ is now producing "Good on QRZ" stickers. QRZ stickers are available to anyone who sends us a business sized, self addressed, stamped envelope here at QRZ. Your first sticker is free and if you would like us to send additional stickers we'd be happy to do so for $1 per additional sticker. The stickers are 4x6 inches and need an envelope that is at least 4 inches tall. Otherwise, we'll have to fold them to fit your envelope. Most business envelopes are OK. We prefer the self-sealing kind - HI.

QRZ
    8711 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd. 193
    Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Once you have received your sticker we'd love to see the creative places you use it. We've opened a brand new forum called QRZ Stickers Around The World where you can post pictures of your "Good On QRZ" sticker in interesting and exciting locations. We'd love to see the places you travel or even the inside of your shack.. The possibilities are endless and we can't wait to see what you come up with! Check out the forum here: http://forums.qrz.com/forumdisplay.p...ound-the-World

9. M0PHE

M0PHE Ham Member QRZ Page

We in the rest of the world would love a QRZ sticker but it's difficult to get US postage stamps or IRCs. Nor do we know how much postage is needed. Any chance that someone could answer the question "how to get a QRZ sticker" for non residents of the USA?

10. IZ8XTV

IZ8XTV Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like a sticker if available still.

Thanks.
    Domenico
    IZ8XTV

11. W4POO

W4POO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

wood be nice i would like one , i'm good on ((((( q r z )))) w4poo thank

12. TA6AO

TA6AO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,
    I want a sticker please if it possible...
    Thanks fron now on. 73. TA6AO

13. N4STP

N4STP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Just joined up to Qrz i really would like a sticker.
    Thanks
    Pete

14. VK5IR

VK5IR Ham Member QRZ Page

Why is it so hard to find out how non US hams can get a few stickers??? Nobody is answering our questions.

15. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

HERE IS A QRZed STICKER as seen at WHITE CASTLE in ST LOUIS!!!
    [​IMG]

N4GST likes this.