SOLD New Omni VII

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5FK, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. K5FK

K5FK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an Omni VII, 588AT, for sale that I purchased during the Package deal sale that the company had before it was sold. I am sure it wasn't the last one made but it was down near the end of the cycle. It includes the Omni VII with built in antenna tuner, 300 HZ Collins mechanical filter, Ten-Tec Regal desk Microphone model TT-707, Ten-Tec Extra accessory cables for 707 Regal desk Microphone and Ten-Tec or Yaesu rigs, Table stand, serial/USB converter cable and Ten-Tec power supply which is listed as an ASTRON SS-30 on the invoice. The equipment is new and unused. It has been stored in my house (no smoking and climate controlled all year) and the two boxes were undamaged in any way and unopened until today. The invoice price is 2713.80 which included shipping. I am asking 1595.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48.
    Contact me offline. if interested. K5FK at yahoo dot com.

The photos below were all taken today and the equipment was repackaged.

Al K5FK

IMG_3712.JPG
    IMG_3714.JPG
    IMG_3715.JPG
    IMG_3707.JPG IMG_3716.JPG

N3RTD, W1BR and KA8UGB like this.
  2. K5FK

K5FK Ham Member QRZ Page

Before I put the Omni VII back in the closet as my backup rig, I am going to lower the price $200.
    I am now asking $1395.00 with postage paid to the lower 48.
    Thanks.

3. KC1BMD

KC1BMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Possibly looking for one but preferably with all options. What's it missing? Cooling fan? Other filter(s)…?

4. K5FK

K5FK Ham Member QRZ Page

No cooling fan or 500hz filter. It does have the collins 300hz one.

5. KC1BMD

KC1BMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm guessing since Ten-Tec is currently in "limp mode" that these options cannot be purchased to add on.

6. K5FK

K5FK Ham Member QRZ Page

The Omni VII has been sold.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.