ad: UR5CDX-1

New Logbook

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by M7PPG, May 16, 2020.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. M7PPG

M7PPG Ham Member QRZ Page

I started a new logbook when I got a new radio. I now wish that I had carried on with the original one. Can I re enter the new contacts into the original one and keep the "confirmed QSO" status or is there an easy way of combining the two?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

With only 19 QSOs in the new book, it would be best to record them on paper and then manually enter them in your old book but after you change its End Date.'

Alternately, you could become a subscriber at the XML or higher level; this will activate the Export feature. You could then export the QSOs in your new book to an ADIF file and later import that file into your old book, again after you change its end date.

Once you have a record of the QSOs in your new book, delete the new logbook. Next, change the end date of your old book and enter the QSOs

3. M7PPG

M7PPG Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you. Would the confirmed contacts star appear in the re-written version?

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

They should appear.