ad: chuckmartin

New Kit Company

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by N6EP, Sep 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N6EP

N6EP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, it's John, N6EP. Wanted to let you all know that I started a company that makes electronic kits which are ideal for persons learning to solder. Sorry, they are not ham radio related. But the kits are complete products and there are detailed instructions online - sort of a modern-day upgrade to the old Heathkit. The first kit is a computer mouse - and it's only $16.

I figure most everyone on these forums already knows how to solder, but if you know a young person just learning, this is ideal as a way for them to use their new found skill. Thanks for checking it out at

miykit.com

John N6EP
    n6ep@arrl.net

N8VIL, KA3TRX, K7NDE and 2 others like this.
  2. WA4ILH

WA4ILH Subscriber QRZ Page

What I need is a 472 KHz transmitter only kit. I see a few "transceiver kits" on the web. I already have two receivers so I only need a transmitter for the new 472 KHz band.
    Tom WA4ILH

3. N6EP

N6EP Ham Member QRZ Page

I've gotten a number of suggestions from hams and so maybe down the road we will look into something fun for us hams.

Thanks,

John N6EP

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Nice little kit! I really like the instructions. Seems like a very fun kit for beginners, no question.

Good luck - I hope you get lots of orders.

Dave
    W7UUU

5. G3ZPF

G3ZPF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Best of luck with your venture John. First time I ever saw a kit to build a computer mouse.