ad: CQMM-1

New Jersey's revised cell phone law

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KC2GMN, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

Ha. Well, Bob, you were not alive in NJ as you wrote this by your own admission. You must be in New Hampshire. Everyone in NY and NJ are dead by now..... (state motto)

Laws are enacted because common sense and reason fail. (Or, as in the Patriot Act, you're a shotgun-misfiring Corporatist wanting to get the goods on anyone who opposes you.)

Poor Spitzer. Those "taps" will get you every time.

2. K4GPS

K4GPS Ham Member QRZ Page

The issue at hand is quite simple, what is important to you? Is it your state or is the freedom to do what is reasonable and what you enjoy?

I grew up in NJ and lived there for many years both as an amateur, Sheriff's Deputy and active competitive rifle shooter. The first opportunity I had to move I did and I have never been sorry even 18 years later.

Do I miss a good Bagel, Pizza or the melting pot of various ethnic communities, yes! But I also enjoy lower costs of living, my 30 acres of land, shooting in my back yard when and WHATEVER (supressed and full auto) I want, and can build antennas to my hearts desire without some county or town telling me what I can and can't do just to name a few.

So the bottom line is decide what is important to you, move if needed to support your desires, live the dream and most importantly VOTE TO SUPPORT YOUR RIGHTS! Put up or GET OUT!

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.