ad: Flexradio-1

New HF Rig?

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by K4LIX, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. K4LIX

K4LIX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

2. KC7UP

KC7UP Ham Member QRZ Page

The blue one is cool.
    Curt

3. KJ5T

KJ5T Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

They are cool looking, too bad I can't read german...

4. K8YS

K8YS Guest

why all the knobs, lights, and wizz-bangs? why not control it from a PDA and a serial cable? (RS232, USB...)

or one (maybe two better) ideas, add an ethernet port, control it from a network/workstation, or a Blackberry device, 802.11x, IR,.

Make it a TRUE SDR.

5. WA2ZDY

WA2ZDY Guest

I don't even want to imagine what German technology and engineering would cost for such a thing.

Sure is pretty though.

6. N9YB

N9YB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Now that is a cool stealth idea.

[​IMG]

7. W5IHS

W5IHS Ham Member QRZ Page

8. W5IHS

W5IHS Ham Member QRZ Page

I do read German and this looks like a cool rig! Gotta cost a bundle, though. Thnaks for the tip.

Dick
    W5IHS:)

9. KC6DKX

KC6DKX Ham Member QRZ Page

How much?

10. AB8RU

AB8RU Ham Member QRZ Page

Ach du liber ( So my German is not goot yah !? ) say if they decide to convert the German Marks to US Bucks wonder who will be the first kid on the block to own this rig ?? Besides getting a FCC Certification on this, the ARRL Tech and Spec guys to rate it and maybe at the 20XX Daytonvention ? ok so drool and don't get your keyboard all wet gang ! [​IMG]

11. KF7QQ

KF7QQ Ham Member QRZ Page

12. KB2VXA

KB2VXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi droolers,

Looks good to me, the solid state version of an old Hallicrafters 1KW (input) tranceiver, too bad I forgot the model number. The guy(s) who like restoring boatanchors should consider this one.

Forget the "leenyar" and go for the gold! Well, that is unless you happen to have a Collins S Line station with a KWS-1 amp. (;->)

73 de QRO hungry Warren KB2VXA

13. W0LPQ

W0LPQ Ham Member QRZ Page

S-Line with either a 30S-1 (2Kw) or 30L-1 (1Kw). The KWS-1 was not an amp...it was the complete transmitter that matched the 75A-4.

Bill, W0LPQ

14. AB8RU

AB8RU Ham Member QRZ Page

they would have to get it FCC Certified B4 allowing it to be sold in the US and really who has that kind of money anyway ?

15. KB2UBH

KB2UBH Ham Member QRZ Page

Same people that have the money to buy the Yaesu and Icom $10,000+ rigs! [​IMG]

And I AIN"T one of them.................especially with 7 kids, 5 still at home [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.