ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. M0YDP

M0YDP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all .

We have launched a new forum which also has live chat please do stop by and try it out ..

However you must register with your callsign location and full e-mail address ..

If you are not sure Read all the rules before joining ..

Thanks! and see you there....

http://www.radioclassifieds.co.uk/forum/

2. N0JAA

N0JAA Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you go to Evelyn Wood's Sped Reddin' Course? And did you graduate?

im sure i can rite like most ppl today use no puntuashun no capital letters and use abbrevashuns as i am sure u r doing and lots of other ppl although it is very hard for me to rite like this because i know how to spel and capitalize an all that stuf so c u l8r

Now, how easy is that to read?  I can understand CW shorthand, but not this lazy, text-messaging crap.

Welcome to today's illiterate computer generation!

[​IMG]

3. n1ydx

n1ydx Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow, looks like someone was in a bad mood today.

Disregard the digs, I read your message without any problem.

I have enough trouble keeping my stomach contents in with some of the posts here on QRZ. So I don't think I'll be going into a live chat where I might say something to someone I don't really want them to see.

But anyway, good luck with a Ham Operator Live Chat.

73 - N1YDX

4. M0YDP

Tut Tut .........

Come on lads there is really no need for all this abuse .

Point taken , but this is not worth bursting your bubble over take care happy holidays .........

Steve.......

5. M0YDP

RadioClassifieds.co.uk

Try us we are still looking for members world wide ..

Merry Christmas to all ..

Steve ............... [​IMG]

6. W0UZR

W0UZR Ham Member QRZ Page

Your border on the right of your pages is TOO fat, and can't read anything on the far right of the pages.
    Can't read that screwy looking letters and numbers you and every other site insist we type in.....

7. M0YDP

We are aware of that problem and have tried to resolve it the only way it can be resolved is to remove the snow since the snow is only there for the Christmas season it is hardly worth the trouble ...

Your input is noted thanks again

Steve ...........

8. N2NH

N2NH Ham Member QRZ Page

Tried to register but the "image verification" image didn't show up. I even tried refreshing the image and the page.

[​IMG]

9. W0UZR

W0UZR Ham Member QRZ Page

What I had to do is right click on what piece of it was there and then I selected "Save Picture As" and sent it to my desk top and opened it there......

10. M0YDP

Our new forum!

The above problem! in sign up or registration has been sorted out now.

I am both pleased and amazed at the rate our website has grown! again all are welcome with a radio ham call sign no matter where you are from ..

But please remember, to read & follow the rules before joining the forum.  This will save you some time and importantly some hassle ..

A big thank-you to all who have already joined our forum and made our forum what it is today with out you there would be no forum ...

And to those that are not interested we apologise for placing this post back at the top. please ignore!

A big thanks again to all see you all on the forum..

Steve............... [​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]

Click this to enter!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.