ad: CQMM-1

New D-star live link audio stream

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by 2E0TDA, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. 2E0TDA

2E0TDA QRZ Member

We now have a D-star live link streamed direct to our website. You can now listen to GB7AU live from anywhere in the world!

Check it out http://www.77hz.com/live.html :)

2. KE5SWU

KE5SWU Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't think it is working. When I click the link everything comes up but the media player client times out trying to pull down the stream. Am I doing something wrong?

3. 2E0TDA

2E0TDA QRZ Member

It's all working fine. Are you using Firefox? I know there have been a few issues with that. No problems reported with Internet explorer.

4. KE5SWU

KE5SWU Ham Member QRZ Page

I am using firefox, I tried again about 45 minutes later and it came up this time. Thank you.

5. M0JMO

M0JMO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi

Great idea...

I can't get it to work on my Mac (Safari with the latest Flip4Mac installed).

6. G0KSC

G0KSC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am so looking ofrward to a time when D-star give audio quality that can be understood and operates like 'real' radio. I guess we are going through the same period as the motor industry did several years back with digital dashboards. They just were not functional in the end, people wanted to see moving dials.

Hopefully, the many bugs in D-star operation will be rioned out over the next 10 to 15 years and a good concept can turn into reallity. Hopefully!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.