ad: Alphaant-1

NEW CHA F-LOOP 2.0 from Chameleon Antenna is NOW AVAILABLE!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KI6TRA, Apr 30, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. WU3U

WU3U Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've set it up inside but I just can't get it to tune well because of the surroundings inside of the house. I've never even tried to make a contact in the house because I won't key up with the sub-par SWR.

My long contacts have been on 20m. I had YV5ENI in Venezuela on the hook one morning on 20m. He's 2200 miles from me! He had my call but kept messing up one letter. Obviously not a QSL but I was happy that he kept hearing me. After about 5 exchanges he gave up and moved on. He's a good one to listen for on the weekend mornings, typically around 14.240 +/- a little. That dude just likes making contacts, never more than just exchanging call signs. He might be on a little early for you being that you are on pst time.

I've just started working FT8 and haven't setup the loop since working FT8. Once some snow melts here I'll be back outside with it and I'll give it a try on digital.

K9NEY likes this.
  2. OH8STN

OH8STN Ham Member QRZ Page

I've sent you a couple of emails as well Carl. Even replied to emails you sent me but getting no response at the moment.

Julian oh8stn

3. KI6TRA

KI6TRA Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes - I posted on our Facebook page that during the last 2 weeks or so, we lost a HUGE amount of emails (hundreds of them) that we'll never get back. We had server migration toward office 365 but the person who did the migration made a mistake.... Everything should be back in order. So if any of you tried to send us something during the last 2 or 3 weeks and never got any replies PLEASE send the email back and we'll take care of them as soon as we can.

Carl

4. W1ND

W1ND Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Reviving this older thread. I can’t seem to find the F Loop Plus 2.0 available any more. I had an Alex loop that I had mixed reviews on, the aluminum construction on the F Loop Plus 2.0 really drew my interest. I was on a QSO with a guy from NC a few nights ago, he was running 5W into one, I dropped my KX3 down to 5W and we kept going for a while. Am I too late to the party?

5. WU3U

WU3U Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

https://chameleonantenna.com/shop-here?olsPage=products/cha-f-loop-20

Wait......I now see you ar eloping for the F Loop Plus 2.0. The link above is just the F Loop 2.0. My mistake