New callsign, but can't show combined credits?

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by K3RW, Nov 25, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but I received a new callsign (K3RW) and was using KB7SIP previously.

I had a pretty good logbook going on the KB7SIP one, 44 states credit toward the WAS and a few DX entities, and the Grid Squared Award. Then I started using the K3RW logbook, I worked Connecticut and it confirmed on both QRZ and LoTW. But in the logbook, K3RW shows 1 credit.

I don't, KB7SIP anymore, and unless someone QSLs to it after now, I won't have any additions other than their QSLs. But I'd like my credits to show the COMBINED states/grids/DX entities. Otherwise I'm going back and forth over and over. And what's more frustrating is that some ONLY confirmed on QRZ, only confirmed on LoTW, and some QSLs were for both (so their QSLs look like duplicates but the time isn't exactly the same). I'm afraid if I start messing around I'll end up deleting some of the QRZ-only confirms. I can always reload the LoTW ones (I think).

Am I missing something? If I finally get QSLs from VT, ND, RI, and KY, I will have the WAS award from the ARRL (combined for both callsigns). But it will 'look' like I don't on here.

Confused. I submitted a trouble ticket but just wondering if there is a quick-fix I'm missing.

2. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

Disregard--for the good of the order, if you select both with the Control button, it combines them. Jeez--my bad. Hope that helps!

Fixed it--though there was nothing wrong in the first place :)